Thursday, September 30, 2010

Autumn & Harvest Moon

I know I know....It has been a minute since I have posted something. I have material to post I just let time and life's happenings prevent me from following through. I do apologize. I love writing and I can't allow myself to be a hindrance to myself. Get me? With that being said I am back! Welcoming the Fall season by riding in on the harvest moon...Enjoy!


Autumn & Harvest Moon


A time of meeting.

Harvest moon welcomes a new season.

Autumn.

No more unbearable heat.

No more exposed bodies simmering in the rays of the sun.

She is comforted as Autumn wraps her in her breeze.

Cool yet comfortable.

You see, Autumn is a woman of structure and discipline.

She spray-paints the city with foliage in transition.

Her color palette undefined but refined by the pigment of God's kisses.


Harvest Moon is strikingly gorgeous.

Her full celestial body gives birth to a new dawn.

Perfectly placed in the far angle of the sky.

Her presence is ecliptic.

People stare in awe as she passes by.


Together they bring forth a constellation of qualities with one objective only:

To give the metaphysical brilliance of the spirit of God comprehension.

No comments:

Post a Comment