Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"What a caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls a butterfly" Part III--The Bucket List



"What a caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls a butterfly" Part III--The Bucket List.

This is it.

The day before my date of birth.

Before I transition into year 27 I want to set clear and concise goals for myself.

My personal "Bucket List (27)".

"A vision without a plan is an hallucination" and I don't want to ever walk around life without actively seeking out my vision. So my bucket list will be comprised of things I will complete before I am 28.


Here we go:

GRANT WRITING: I will focus more on finding funding for SoulFly Theatre Society in order to pursue projects that I have waiting on the back burner.

MOVE: I will move. Preferably to a different state. If not, I will move out on my own.

HEALTH: I will continue to make my health a priority. I will continue to exercise regularly and eat wisely. I don't want to be a size two but I do want to be physically fit in the size I am supposed to be.

THEATRE: I will act in or direct at least one play.

TRAVEL: I will travel to Italy or Egypt.

LOVE: I will kiss under fireworks and slow dance under the stars and/or in the rain with my love.

FAMILY: I will spend more time with my father's side of the family.

ADVENTURE: I will sky dive and explore living in "The Bush".

Good bye 26. Many would consider this the end of a great year of life. Many would say I'm getting old. I say: "What a caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls a butterfly." It's not the end but merely the beginning. I have been running for years, now it's time for me to finally lift off the ground and FLY! I'm ready to conquer this small world so I can move on to the conquering the galaxy.

Pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment