Monday, June 21, 2010

Who is she?


Me & you.


Together.


Weekend Getaway.


Royal Treatment.


Bed & Breakfast.


Overlooking a lake.


God's majesty.


Surrounded us.


We talked.


Laughed.


Fell in love.


All over again.


She sent a text.


You replied.


My heart drops.


Silence.


We talked.


We laughed.


We kiss.


Created memories.


Kiss interuppted.


She sends a text.


You reply.


My heart drops.


Silence.


I know her.


I saw her.


I read her text.


She's been written about.


"Friend".


Supposedly.


She got her own plans.


Am I jealous?


Or is it intuition?


Can't hold my peace.


Baby, who is she?


My friend babe.


Nothing more.


Are you cheating?


No. Baby.


I love you.


Only you.


My heart drops.


Silence.


I saw her hug you.


I saw how she looked at you.


I saw...


I see.


You love me.


Only me...?


She sends a text.


Silence interrupted.


You...


You...


Reply.


My heart stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment